Do you desire the perfect wedding, honeymoon, or anniversary? Travel Connections will find the ultimate location to hold the perfect destination wedding, indulge in a romantic honeymoon, or rekindle the passion by renewing your vows. We will provide the perfect first class service, and unprecedented attention to the very last detail.
Saying “I Do” is the most special day of your life let Travel Connections make it special for you. We are your wedding consultant can help you add or customize any feature you like, such as number of guests, photographer, food, flowers, music, and video streaming on the web so friends and family can watch back home before you return. Once at the resort, you will have a personal wedding consult to confirm the details of your perfect wedding.
Weddings are a specialty Travel Connections and Sandals Resorts in fact, they have a name for them. Weddingmoons®. A Sandals WeddingMoon marries the wedding and the honeymoon, so after you’ve exchanged your vows, you can begin your happily ever after. Romance abounds at the resorts made for love, and you’ll find endless ways to enjoy your time together, from suites so exotic and romantic, we named them “Love Nests Dream Suites”, to intimate dining beneath the moonlit sky, hand-in-hand strolls along the beach, and every land and water sport under the sun. Best of all, it’s all included.
You have had the wedding to celebrate with family and friends but honeymoon should be all about the two of you. At a Sandals Resort in the Caribbean, for couples only, you can truly enjoy an island paradise. Enjoy covered lounging beds beachside, turn-down service the first night that includes petals on the bed, a chilled bottle of sparkling wine, and a morning of breakfast in bed with fresh flowers. You can also upgrade to include couples massage, massage lessons, private transfers with fruit, champagne, and chocolates, private dinner served oceanside, and more.
Sandals Resorts are a great way to honeymoon, stress free. Leave your wallet behind, because almost everything is included. Things like tips, water sports, including green fees for golf, scuba diving, snorkeling, water skiing, kayaking, and more. There are no hard decisions to make based on price. Do what you feel like, when you feel like it. Relaxation included.
ReTie the Knot with Renewal of Vows
ReTie the Knot in Paradise by celebrating your love amid a beautiful, idyllic setting. Whether your marriage is seasoned or still fresh, the magic you two share can be celebrated over and over again. A ReTie the
Knot ceremony is a great way to commemorate your marriage and begin a new chapter of your lives together.
Included in the ReTie the Knot Renewal Package For $300:
- Personal pre-travel ReTie the Knot Planner and dedicated ReTie the Knot resort team
- Ceremony musical accompaniment (pre-recorded)
- Celebration cake, bouquet and boutonniere
- 30 minute Delightful Reception with sparkling wine and cold hors d’oeuvres for the ReTie the Knot couple and up to 6 guests (applicable for less than 5 rooms)
- Commemorative certificate
- Keepsake gift
- One (1) 5×7 Honeymoon photograph
- Honeymoon dinner for the ReTie the Knot couple at a resort specialty restaurant with white-glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- Decorated Honeymoon room
- Mimosa breakfast-in-bed any morning of choice
- Maybe the first time around, you were heavily influenced by family members. At a vow renewal, you can have the wedding you always dreamed of, any way you like. Would you like close family and friends? Just the two of you? Beachside? Barefoot or fancy? You decide. Your Travel Connections Agent will help you to arrange the Vow Renewal you’ll remember forever.