New York City
June 20-June 25, 2022
Six Days & Five Nights
DOUBLE: Only $2,771.00 per person
SINGLE: Only $3,369.00
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE includes listed meals and dining gratuities, lodging, escort, transportation, all attractions.
$600 Deposit due upon registration. (Register by October 30 to guarantee these rates)
Start spreading the news! Join Travel Connections Group Tour Director, Don Grant Zellmer for a “bucket list” adventure you’ll never forget…exciting New York City and Broadway! With decades of experience in the entertainment industry, Don has hand-picked five Broadway shows, some new, some classic—and all capturing the ELECTRIC EXCITEMENT OF BROADWAY!
Topping the list of “must-see” shows is HUGH JACKMAN starring in THE MUSIC MAN at the iconic Winter Garden Theatre. In addition to experiencing each show, you’ll enjoy MAIN FLOOR ORCHESTRA SEATS, all close to the footlights!
We’re doing NYC in high style, too—with a Diamond-rated luxury hotel, amazing seats to Broadways shows, and an unforgettable dinner at a legendary eatery you’ve seen in the movies!
Your home away from home for five nights is the newly-remodeled upscale MSocial Times Square. This ultra-modern, comfortable hotel sits high atop Broadway and 52nd Street—with a view of Times Square from every room. MSocial is easy walking distance to all Broadway Theatres, restaurants, and more! Mealtime is easy with an incredible New York Deli literally across the street, the renowned Junior’s Diner steps away, and a host of other options. MSocial feature a rooftop lounge area with great views, a cocktail lounge, as well as a concierge desk to assist in planning your day.
Our group will dine at world-famous SARDI’S NEW YORK prior to a performance, and we haven’t overlooked the sights and sounds of the city!
Included in your trip is the Big Bus “hop on-hop-off” pass, which allows you to take a tour of the city, or get off at any of the multiple stops to explore.
No NYC experience would be complete without attractions, and we’ve included two—the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Museum.
You’ll have plenty of time to explore on your own during the day, and you may use your Big Bus pass at your leisure any time of the two days included.
If you’ve always wanted to explore New York City, but have been hesitant to venture on your own, this is the way to go! Explore with other travelers or on your own, and each evening (and one matinee), the group meets and arrives at the theatres together, sharing the excitement of Broadway
Your host: Don Grant Zellmer
Shows Include Main Floor Orchestra seats to:
- THE MUSIC MAN - The timeless classic starring HUGH JACKMAN.
- COMPANY - A new imagining of Sondheim’s classic starring PATTI LUPONE.
- COME FROM AWAY - The Tony-Award winning musical everyone’s talking about.
- AIN’T TOO PROUD - The story of the fabulous Temptations, with the music you know.
- WICKED - The “untold story of the witches of OZ.” Even if you’ve seen a production of this multi-award-winning show, seeing it in its Broadway original form is breathtaking.
Included in your professionally escorted trip:
- Round-Trip Airfare O’Hare to LaGuardia
- Transportation to and from O’Hare
- All transfers in New York from LaGuardia
- Two Day Big Bus “hop on-hop-off” pass
- Admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Admission to the Statue of Liberty
- Five nights Lodging at MSocial Times Square
- Dinner at Sardi’s
- Welcome Dinner on first evening
ACTIVITY LEVEL: Light/Moderate
LIMITED AVAILABILTY! BOOK NOW!
To book now, for more information, or to make an appointment with the Group Tour Director, call:
TRAVEL CONNECTIONS (815) 780-8581