Door County, Wisconsin
Sept 19 - Sept 23 2021
Five Days & Four Nights
Make it a September to remember with an all-time favorite destination, beautiful DOOR COUNTY, Wisconsin!
The cozy and comfortable Stone Harbor Resort, overlooking Lake Michigan is home for your stay, and this adventure includes almost everything the area is known for—from Supper Clubs and wine tasting, a show at Peninsula Players, to private tours of the premier cherry and apple grower, Seaquist Orchards, Peninsula State Park, Scenic Sister Bay by boat, Eagle Harbor Lighthouse and Bailey’s Harbor Rangelights by trolley, and so much more!
There’s plenty of free time for shopping, cheese sampling, and strolling, and no visit to Door County would be complete without lunch at Al Johnson’s (famous for the goats on the roof), and an epic Fish Boil at the Old Post Office in Ephraim!
This will be a truly photographable, unforgettable and fun-filled adventure!
DOOR COUNTY adventure includes:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), except one lunch "on your own"
- Overnight Accommodations at Stone Harbor Resort (lounge, indoor pool, entertainment)
- Peninsula Tour, including Peninsula State Park
- Wine Tasting at Lauterbach’s Orchard
- Swedish lunch at Al Johnson’s
- Seaquist Orchard Tour includes samples and shopping
- Sister Bay Scenic Boat Tour
- Fish Boil at Old Post Office
- Lighthouse Trolley Tour including Eagle Harbor Lighthouse, Bailey’s Harbor Rangelights, lunch at The English Inn
- Performance at Peninsula Players
- Cave Point County Park
- Wine Tasting at Stone Creek Winery….and much more!
ACTIVITY LEVEL: Light/Moderate